Wednesday, March 11, 2009

ES long entry readjusted

Despite a failed intraday rally, I still believe ES is on an uptrend. I will change my view if ES drops below 705.

Trading wise, there was no overnight retracement for me to hop on the ES uptrend bandwagon. ES has been going up all night and continue into market hours, then exhibits a choppy downward movement after market open. Since I didn't get on a good price, all my trades are scalping trades for the day.

ES did one point touch 732.50, very close to what I predict as resistance yesterday (735). This happens earlier than I expected.

Current trading plan is to go long at around ES 707-713. I like to enter the position after the 8:30 retail sales data, with a 735-740 target in mind.

Positions: ES 725 SP

No comments:

Post a Comment